Legislative Forum Announcement
Please respond to the survey with YOUR ideas. We want to include everyone’s concerns and suggestions in the discussion. Also, please respond as quickly as you can. We can keep the preferential Holiday Inn rate only until the 27th of February.
Date: March 28, 2009
Keynote: Congressman Frank Wolf
A ONE DAY SEMINAR FOR LYME LEADERS: PLANNING AN EFFECTIVE LEGISLATIVE PROGRAM FOR LYME & TICK-BORNE DISEASE RELIEF
- Experienced former Congressional aides and Lyme Leaders
- Understanding the Legislative Process and the Need for Hearings
- Appropriate Goals and Objectives in the U.S. Congress
- Substantive Issues in Lyme Legislation and Congressional Solutions
- IDSA Guidelines Review Panel Input Process & April 27th Hearing
- Presenting a United Front Sessions will be facilitated by20faculty of the
George Mason University, Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
Your ideas on what we need from Congress and how to achieve it are welcome. Submit your suggestions at https://www.NatCapLyme.org/LegForum
or call NatCapLyme at (703) 821-8833; (301) 980-6788 or (703) 435-2080.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn, Ballston
4610 N Fairfax Drive, Arlington VA 22203, 1-800-HOLIDAY (1-800-465-4329)
Reserve by February 27 for the NatCapLyme Special Promotional Rate of $85.